*Only items bought directly from Rx Vitamins or an Authorized Distributor are covered by this policy.
Standard Return for Credit
Products eligible for return:
• New-in-box, unused products purchased directly by you from Rx Vitamins or an Authorized Distributor.
• All product returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
• All original packaging and all other items originally included with the product must be returned.
• Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
– Any product not purchased from Rx Vitamins or an Authorized Distributor
– Any product without a valid, readable lot number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable lot numbers
– Any product that is returned without all original packaging
– Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
• Rx Vitamins cannot accept returns on used or discontinued product.
• The customer assumes all shipping costs associated with the return.
• A standard restocking fee of 25% will apply.
Defective/Damaged Product Return Policy
Rx Vitamins stands behind the products we represent. If a product defect is the result of a manufacturing production and packaging process, a full credit or replacement will be issued.
What is defective product?
• All products that are damaged (broken bottle or cap, leaking, missing outer or inner seals, broken dropper).
• All claims for a defective product must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
• Defects due to improper use and application are the responsibility of the customer.
• Any replacements shipped to the customer will be invoiced for and credited upon the return of the defective product.
Upon receiving the returned product, the replacement product will be shipped to the customer at Rx Vitamins expense.
Shipping Damages & Discrepancies
• All incorrectly shipped or short shipped product issues will be resolved immediately. Replacements will ship within 24 hours of notice.
Return a product to Rx Vitamins
1. Complete the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
2. Print completed form and include it with the product you are returning to Rx Vitamins.
3. Ship your return to Rx Vitamins warehouse.
4. A customer service agent will contact you in regards to the status of your return.