An Important Message from Rx Vitamins CEO Craig Kisciras
March 16, 2020 – As global concern over the COVID-19 pandemic increases, Rx Vitamins, Inc. felt it important to communicate with our customers on how we are proactively managing internal operations, employees and visitors to our facility, as well as how we are monitoring this rapidly changing situation.
How we are managing the current situation internally:
Employees are continuing to work to keep operations from being disrupted. Here are steps that have been implemented:
- All employees working in fulfillment , quality control or the warehouse are required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer when arriving at the building.
- No one is allowed to enter our office, warehouse or fulfillment area including visitors, UPS, FedEx, USPS, or anyone else making deliveries or picking up pallets and packages.
- Any employee experiencing any type of cold, allergy or flu-like symptom is required to stay at home. We are paying all employees who are sick while at home.
- We are cleaning all fulfillment, bathroom and kitchen surfaces throughout the day. Office cleaning has also been increased.
- Everyone is requested to not touch their faces. When people accidentally touch their face, they are asked to wash their hands.
- All employees are requested to be extra vigilant to observe and hold each other accountable.
- Suppliers are now required to take necessary precautionary measures to maintain the safety and quality of the materials delivered to us.
- We have taken steps to fortify and implement redundancy to our raw material supply chain. We foresee no product shortages or back orders for any formulas.
- Be assured that all standard operating procedures that apply to the quarantining, testing and handling of all raw materials is being followed, as per usual.
Rx Vitamins places the safety of its employees, vendors, products and customers above all else. Our executive team and Quality Oversight Manager are closely monitoring this situation via the CDC, and World Health Organization (WHO) sites are checked daily for changes that could affect operations. Any situational changes that affect the course of our operations will be communicated to our customers immediately.
We recognize the many challenges this crisis may create for our employees, vendors, and customers. We pledge to do everything in our power during this temporary situation to safeguard our product, processes, and employees. Our plan is to continue with operations and deliver you the quality product you have become accustomed to from Rx Vitamins, Inc.
Our policies are based on best practices from our executive team and safety manager, and recommendations from the CDC. They exhibit an abundance of caution to take care of one another until the COVID-19 outbreak eases. We are all in this together and appreciate your support and understanding. Our hearts and prayers go out to those who have been infected. We pray that our communities rally together to support each other during this difficult time. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally with any questions you may have.
Craig Kisciras, CEO
Rx Vitamins, Inc.
Elmsford, NY 10523 USA